Hello friends! We have been dashing through the snow all morning!
5 and a half inches so far! Well technically I've only let Anderson stay out in it a total of about 30 minutes, but we've still been dashing...okay;)
I have 1,567 pictures to share with you. Are you ready? Well.... really it's more like 15.
I woke up this morning panicked because it was 6:30a.m. and Adam was still in the bed. I was relieved to find out that his work start time was delayed an hour. It took him a WHOLE HOUR to get to work this a.m. and usually his commute is around 35 minutes or so.
When Anderson and I finally woke up around 7a.m. this is what we saw!
Gus and Annabelle were less than thrilled with the thick snow! Ha!

I let Anderson play outside a little this morning with his froggy rain boots on that double as galoshes too!

Momma and Anderson...just pretend that I have on my mascara and red lipstick..yikes!
And after lunch, we went back out because the neighbors across the street were building a snow man. This is Jaci, she is 5 and a doll. 
Anderson kept hugging her and then would turn around and lick the snow man.
We've also been reading lot of books and watching Sesame Street
because it's FREEZING outside and I don't want to drive anywhere in this lovely weather.
Hope you are bundled up South Alabama...it's headed your way!:)
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Dashing!
Posted by Susannah at 11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like fun and I love the snowman! I hope you have your milk and bread:)
I hope it's not snowing on Monday!
Thanks for the pics. Good way to get to know your neighbors. Love Mom
I love the pictures! Anderson looked like he was having so much fun! I heard the snowman had grown a little taller! Anderson looked so adorable with his froggy boots!
I love yall so much! Love, Mom/"Gami"
Post a Comment