BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Laundry Smaundry...

Hello friends! We've had a pretty good day! I just wonder can I EVER get out from under this laundry? I really HATE folding clothes. I don't mind the washing, but the folding and putting away....yuck. Just ask Adam, bless his heart, a lot of times he has to go to the dryer because he can't find it....and I've left it in there because I didn't want to fold it. We've had a good but boring little day. Lately, we've been staying home because I feel like we do the same things over and over again. Case in point, we are going to the zoo tomorrow, ha!

Anderson has been traveling around in the laundry basket this morning. He thought it was funny when I was washing clothes to get inside of it and hide

And then again while he was watching Sesame Street.

Oh the fun you can have with a basket!**************************************************************************
I am SO excited about this season of American Idol! We have watched it ever since the very first year and I'm going to be sad when Simon moves on to the X Factor. I CAN'T wait until Hollywood week and they narrow it down to the top 36!!

2 comments:

Sue Hall said...

Love his sweater and jeans....Mom

Angela said...

I am with you about the folding and putting away! Hate it! FOlding is ok though when you have a bunch and you watch a movie while you do it. NEVER like putting it away though.