Hello friends! Following up from yesterday(a good teacher always reviews what you did the day before) my question to you was who opened the first library in the U.S. and my friend Laura got it. It's Benjamin Franklin! P.S. She's also a history teacher too, like I was...so don't feel bad if you didn't get it.
We got up this morning and I decided to make Anderson some grits and bacon.
When I was little, I would beg my momma and Mimi(my step-mom) for grits...starting as early as 5a.m.! A LOVED the grits and bacon and ate three plate fulls of grits!!
Can you believe that some people have never heard of grits?!! When we went to NYC, my aunt couldn't believe that we ate them.She thought they looked so gross, but oh... they are so stinkin' good! ;)
I am so sick of this heat. I was ready for it to get warm, but now it's too warm...103 today with the heat index it feels like 108! ugh.... I'm really ready to dress like this...again. Oh well. I'm sure come this winter, I'll be wishing for warmer temps again...and so it goes :)
Since, we can't swim until A sees the doctor again for his tubes, we went to the mall and played a bit
and rode the carousel. Fun, fun!
Anderson always wants to know everybody's name. Any animals he sees, he says "name"? And we name them, whatever name we can think of. If you don't name them, he keeps saying "name, name, name" until he drives you crazy and you give in. My mom always tells me not to name people if we don't know them. Today, when we were riding on the carousel, a little girl was waving to A. He wanted to know her name. I told him it was Jessica. As soon as we get off the ride, he makes a bee-line for the girl and says "hey Jessica"...I was so embarrassed!!! We had to find out her real name....OOOPS!
I'm so awful at printing out pictures from our digital camera. But I found this site and you get 40 free prints and 6 cents prints with no limits. Check it out here.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Thursday!
Posted by Susannah at 11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Do you give anderson milk in a regular cup? How does he do?
Post a Comment