Hello friends!
Anderson had to get his ear rechecked this morning by the ENT. He had to do a follow up hearing test after his tubes had been put in. He did great, much better than the first time!And, he has been cleared to go swimming again, but with ear plugs in. Oh good, cause that's not gonna be a fight or anything. :)
Would you believe that I have NO pictures from Friday night when we cooked out with our neighbors? It was a lot of fun and Anderson had a great time. In fact, at one point when I checked on him, he was jumping on his bed as high as he could go!! He didn't go to sleep until 11p.m that night...he was so hyper!
And yesterday our car air-conditioner went out and that's been pretty fun, especially in the 105 degrees temperatures! Ugh...getting that fixed tomorrow, with a hefty price tag, I might add.
A has been playing by himself lately. This has just started. I can hear him talking to himself and it just delights me! His favorite is putting all of his animal puzzle pieces into the laundry basket and then getting in there too with the blanket.
My Momma is coming to stay in one week! Hooray!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

2 comments:
yeah...for mommas!!!!
yes...twins of each...crazy huh. It's a long story...one i will tell you over in your message box if you are interested....Anderson is turning into BOY....crazy.
How sweet!!! Love to hear them playing pretend.
Post a Comment