Hello friends!
Anderson and I got a nice surprise yesterday from the mailman. Nunna(my mom) had sent a huge care package to us. That's one of the perks about living 12 hours from your family in Alabama. I have mentioned that I really love getting real mail, other than bills. We were excited when we saw what was inside!!!A purse for me! Yep...my momma knows what I like :)
Puzzles for Anderson,with animals of course
Adam got a couple of Alabama shirts....ROLL TIDE!!!
These are impossible to find out here in Longhorn country...ugh.
Wet dog food for the Annabelle and Gus.
We make them eat just dry dog food and so they love it, when they go to their Nunna's house and get something besides dry food.
Mom also got these cute shirts for Anderson and they all have shorts that match.
If you like them and you're in Dothan. You can find them at the store Yard Youngans on Main Street. Caroline Henderson has a new section on the side of the consignment store, where she appliques and monograms.
I've gotta run clean.We are cooking out tonight with some of our neighbors. Hope you have a great weekend!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

1 comments:
I'm so glad you liked it. Can't wait to see you in 9 days!Nunna
Post a Comment