Hello friends!
Mom is still here! We are loving spending time with her! She and Anderson and I headed to the mall and to Rainforest Cafe yesterday. This has ALWAYS been one of Anderson's favorite places to eat, because of the animals. Uh...not so much this time. When we got there, we walked right in and were seated facing towards this guy.
Anderson really was loving the animals and mom and I were excited to have taken him there. All of a sudden, the gorillas start to move and make...well gorilla noises. Anderson FREAKED OUT and starts saying "no, you're not" and practically climbs up me. I tried to settle him down, but he was so scared by that time, I couldn't calm him down.
We ended up eating our lunch outside the restaurant on the bench! 
Which was just fine with Anderson!
I managed to get him to sit down so I could take his picture with the tree frog, but he kept looking around, just making sure no gorillas were going to attack us!
We had been telling A that he was going to get to ride on the carousel. And darn it, if it wasn't "under repair" when we got to it.
He settled for this instead.
Boy am I glad he's 2 and thinks this is just as cool as the carousel!
We've really been enjoying mom being here. Adam and I went on a date to the movie last night.We went to see Inception. You really have to be totally paying attention the WHOLE time, but an AWESOME movie!! The best I've seen in a long time.
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment