BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Stuck and out of ideas

Anderson's 1st birthday party is on April 18 (his real birthday is the 22nd). We are doing a circus theme. We have a great cake that my friend and co-worker Laura is doing. The cake is two tiered and looks like a big top! It's sooo cute! The invitations have been sent out and they are cute too, they are from vista print and were CHEAP!! Yay for frugal things!! We bought red and blue plates with blue napkins yesterday and yellow cups. We are having cotton candy, hotdogs, animal crackers, and popcorn. What else can you think of! I'm STUCK and out of ideas? Help???!!!!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Don't forget Apples with Caramel or candied apples.

Angela said...

Clown hats instead of party hats would be cute.

Have some one paint faces.

Amy Kennedy said...

Sounds like you have thought of everything! I am no help b/c we're not to the b'day parties just yet! Thanks for your sweet comment. Hayes has no pattern to her night time sleeping quite yet unfortunately! Some nights she will only get up once-she may sleep until 4 and then wake up to eat. Other nights she may wake up 2 or 3 times to eat. I'm hoping she will fall into a routine SOON and before I start back to work. If we could just sleep until 5:30 or so that would be wonderful. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!
Happy 1st B'day to Anderson! I know the party will be great!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

What about party favors? Something like circus peanuts? KIDDING! Really- maybe $1 stuffed circus animals from the dollar tree since there might be some little kiddos (be sure to look for button eyes to take off or not buy). Sounds like everything is covered! I can't wait to see a picture of that cake!!