
Anderson is 1! And as you can see from the pictures, he had a great and fun-filled birthday party! The theme of his party was a circus birthday party. My friend and co-worker Laura made the cake. She did an awesome job and it looked and tasted much better than those expensive bakeries! Thanks Laura!
Anderson, at first, wasn't sure about his birthday cake. I too had to hold my O.C.D. personality back and let him get messy. Boy, did he! He had a ball messing up his birthday cake! But he hated the clean up!
He got so many fun gifts! Like this one that Uncle Anthony and Aunt Kelly gave him! 

4 generations: My Daddy, my Papa Ivey, Anderson and me
Anderson enjoying the bubbles with the kiddos!
Daddy, Anderson and meFinally, when Anderson's guests started leaving, Anderson went into full MELT DOWN MODE, but when they were all gone, he was great! Probably just too many people and too much fun! :)
Happy Birthday Baby Boy! We love you!

4 comments:
Thanks for posting these pics. Looks like ya'll had a great time:). I love the circus theme; the cake was beautiful. Anderson is sooo cute!! I can't believe he is already one. Love ya'll lots....
Looks like you had a great party!
We did! I'm sorry to see it come and go.:)
YAY!! Circus theme went off well and the cake was precious! They always melt down. I think it's part of the one year old birthday tradition like letting them smoosh the cake. And we have that Thomas, too! Or "Tommy" as H calls him! We love it!! It will be choo-chooing in your house for a while!
Post a Comment