Easter is coming up this Sunday! We are excited for two reasons(well alot of reasons) but that first, and foremost Jesus died for our sins and loves us NO MATTER WHAT! What a WONDERFUL God and Jesus! The other is that we are going on our Spring Break as a family next week!! Anderson has an adorable Easter smocked outfit with bunnies on it(that I bought at a consignment sale for only $14 dollars). The outfit in the pic below with the cupcake on it is Anderson's 1st birthday outfit too! We are going to hunt Easter eggs at my momma's house on Saturday. She is SOOO excited about Anderson's first egg hunt. I know, I know, I've already told her, he has NO interest whatsoever in hunting eggs, heck, he can't even walk and the eggs WILL go into his mouth. But whatever makes her happy! My momma blogs too and I almost cried when I read the last part of her blog, oh I LOVE this woman!
We are leaving Sunday for Atlanta to go to here, here and here! We are soo thrilled, this is our first family vacation with Anderson!
Love ya'll and Happy Easter!!
2 comments:
How long are you going to be in Atlanta? I would love to see you if you have time.
Where are you staying?
We are going to be there from Mon.-Thurs, that wouls be sooo fun!! We are staying in Snellville, right beside Stone Mt. Email me with your #. susivey@yahoo.com
Post a Comment