This young man was trying to get his spoon(his new favorite toy) and almost crawled-gasp! See! I know, I know, he's a little late crawling.
I for one, think that he is going to skip crawling, who has time for such trival stuff, and go straight to walking anyway.
I for one, think that he is going to skip crawling, who has time for such trival stuff, and go straight to walking anyway. Adam took Anderson out for a walk in his baby back pack! Do you have one of these? So fun! Anderson loved it, he kept slapping Adam on the neck and squealing! I was cooking supper while my boys were out, yet another gasp-ha!

Only 14 days until Anderson's first birthday!
Only 2 more days before our Spring Break!
Only 4 more days until Easter!
Only 45 more days until I get off of work for the Summer and get to be with Anderson everyday, all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:
what a sweet boy. You can tell that boy loves his daddy!
Post a Comment