BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nana In Town!

Since Adam has been studying so hard for the bar and going to his bar review classes and has to attend on Saturdays, Nana came to town! We were glad to see her! Anderson has gotten out of only wanting us to hold him all the time and actually let my momma hold him lots today. Sad for me, I know, I'm a bad, selfish momma...so SUE me! We went to eat lunch with Adam and then went to Prattville to look around downtown and shop a little. Anderson was on his best behavior! His two front teeth are almost all the way down! He looks so adorable with front and bottom teeth!
On a shopping note, I went to a consignment sale at a church in Prattville and got Anderson 5 outfits and my fast approaching nephew Aaden some clothes all for $56!! I was so EXCITED! I won't put Aaden's clothes pics on here, because my SIL, Kelly reads this blog and I want it to be a surprise.

3 comments:

becky said...

i want to eat him!! i hope you can claim your 2nd child!! i still can't claim luke as mine!!

Susannah said...

I know, I know, doesn't look at all like me, just like Adam! ;)

Angela said...

Such cute clothes and a cute baby of course! Smocked clothing is so hard to find here! I have to drive 30 minutes across town to a store that has clothing no less than $80 an outfit. Whoa! I ain't made of money! If you ever decide to sell any of Anderson's clothes I am interested. If you are like me though, I am saving everything for the next baby...boy or girl I will have clothes for them.