This young man went to the doctor yesterday for his 9 month check up and we were told he was "strong willed" because he screamed bloody murder while she checked him out. Later, the doc added, "it will help him later down the road though". Adam pointed in my direction!?! She asked if he was holding his own bottle and Adam replied "no". We thought we should start working with him... and ta-da -he is able to hold it. I wonder how long he's been able to do it? The doc also suggested he should be moved to his room, and Adam agreed, I wasn't so ready with an answer...
Anderson's stats were:
Height: 29 and one half inches (90 percentile) YIPPEEE
Weight: 19 lbs, 7 oz.(35 percentile)
Head: 19 inches (100+percentile) ya'll he's just too smart!!;)
He can eat most any soft table food because he has 4 teeth, but I'm a little scared of some foods because I think he might choke. Yes, I'm one of those mommas.
Today, Anderson had Annabelle and Gus stuck in the laundry room- HILARIOUS!!


1 comments:
ok wait...he is screaming it out IN YOUR ROOM?? suz...send that baby to me. i'll put him in boot camp. if you can listen to him holler in your room, you can handle it across the house.
Post a Comment