While Adam is pulling his hair out studying for his bar exam, Anderson and I had a perfectly wonderful day! First, he slept ALL night long, from 7:30p.m.-5:45a.m. YIPPPEEE!! After Adam left for his bar review class, Anderson and I got up and enjoyed a perfectly wonderful morning sitting outside, listening to the birds.
Please excuse my absence of make up, we were relaxing today!
Then, we went to Walmart and bought groceries and some Valentine's Day gifts! :) We had lunch with Adam and came home to ride on Anderson's car around the block. Then we hung out in the backyard on a blanket, enjoying nature.
Here is Anderson attempting to eat a leaf
Here is Annabelle, her ears are perked up because I hollered "cookie" so she would look at me...
Here is Gus, who is feeling a little under the weather today.
We had a delightful day!

0 comments:
Post a Comment