BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baby Bumble Bee

"I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee, won't my momma be so proud of me, I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee-OUCH! That bumble bee stung me mommie"! No, you don't have to check the web address, and no I'm not crazy, this is a song that Anderson LOVES! Mimi(my step mother) taught him this song. Adam thinks it is the dumbest song ever, Anderson on the other hand will stop screaming and listen and laugh and laugh and laugh at this silly song.


This young man likes to have his hair brushed...well he also likes to put the brush in his mouth as well. His hair is really coming in good now, for months 2-7 he was BALD. At times it looks red, blonde, but I really think it's gonna be brown. Darn it, I thought he was gonna have something of mine, besides my eyes. ;)

The other day at Walmart, Anderson and I were shopping and this lady behind us in the checkout line asked, " don't you have any help, and boy he must look just like his father, cause he looks nothing like you" I wanted to shoot her, 1. why are you asking about our business and 2. even though Anderson does look alot like Adam, I get SO tired of hearing it, I mean come on people, he IS made up of both of us, just humor me a little please.

Did I mention, this big boy is using a sippie cup reguarly? HE is! He can't exactly tilt it back by himself, but we are making such strides.
Also, who is your favorite American Idol contestant? Mine is the girl with the tatoos and the black guy with the cool hair. But the girl with the annoying laugh is killing me, so glad she was voted off tonight, did you see her face, total shock and all look at me ish! Why am I so mean...
YaY! Tomorrow is Thursday-hope you have a great rest of your week!

4 comments:

Susannah said...

Please ignore the sweet potato stain on Anderson's shirt, he coughed and got them on his shirt.

becky said...

you go big boy!! and you'll learn to let it not bother you. here is the fun thing...when he's really showing out, you can just tell people it's your neighbor's kid that your are babysitting! ok, i didn't ever do that but i sure thought it. and luke...i can't claim. seth and AC, i can't deny and micah can't claim. it evens out!!

Angela said...

You never know...he may start looking more like you. Everyone swore EK looked just like me until she was about 1 1/2. Now people say she looks like Seth.

I don't really know the AI contestants that haven't sang yet but I LOVE Danny Gordy (I think that is his name)- the youth director. I also like Alexis. Oh, the drama queen was HILARIOUS!!! Seth and I think she is crazy. She reminds me of a girl that was in the same major as me at Auburn. She was nuts too! She would have emotional breakdowns in class. I overheard one of my professor's yelling and cussing at her one day because she had made him so mad.

Lisa said...

I feel your pain...my kids look like Jason, not me. Julie N was here when Nicholas was a baby and I think everyone thought he was hers with his white blond hair. Maybe you will get lucky next time :)