BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

If not now, when?

This post can have two different meanings. The first is the one I intended, Anderson and his issue of sleeping-AGAIN!! He is teething, but we have been waiting on those fun little top two to bust through since Christmas and they haven't. He slept like a champ from 2 months-7 months and then all of a sudden 1-2 times per night he is up and I'm so tired that I just put him in bed with us, because it's easier. I know, I'm a bad parent and I'm spoiling our child. But you try to go to work and manage 17-18 year olds with little to no sleep! Also, he takes 30 minute naps during the day with me, but 3 hour naps with Mrs. Sherri, his babysitter, go figure.


The second part of my post, is I am ready to be a stay at home momma. How can I achieve this? All you stay at home momma's I need your help. Even if I don't know you, please give a sista some clues...Thanks ever so much!



Here is Anderson helping me do laundry! ;)

2 comments:

becky said...

well, i have given you my advice before. yall have to sit down and really budget and see what it takes financially for you to live. that is the biggest thing. then, you have to see where you can scale back. what are you willing to give up to be able to do it. that is where you start.

those top toofers are a booger. sis finally broke through the left one and the right is coming on down. hopefully it will be through in another couple of weeks.

Hillary said...

ooooh supper nanny would get u!!! :)