Hello friends!
I have been M.I.A. for quite a while now. But, I have good reason...my friend Jessica (middle, high school friend as well as college roommate) and her little girl came out to Dallas.
Plus...my momma is here and we are super busy!
Yesterday, Jess and her daughter, Wesleigh,(who is 9 months old) hung out with us.
We were so lazy that we didn't even get baths! Ha! However, A was so sick yesterday (he has croup) that we had to take him to the doctor. The scary thing about croup is that it always seems to strike in the middle of the night. A 's cough sounded more like a seal barking than a cough. I finally woke him up at 4:30a.m. and he and I both sat in the bathroom with a hot shower and I just let him breathe in the steam.
I had to constantly fight Anderson about touching Wesleigh. He kept petting her head like a dog. I'm taking CAREFUL notes ... if we have another baby! ;)
This is Jessica's mom, Diane!
We got the cutest present in the mail for A yesterday from
his Gami and Pappy! Thank ya'll so much-- it was adorable and we have already devoured the cookies!!
Today-Mom, Anderson and I went to Ikea. Oh my goodness, it was the coolest and the biggest store I have ever been to! I would have liked to have bought tons of things in that store! I was so bummed I forgot to bring my camera.
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and get to spend it with those you love!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment