Hello friends!
When I talked to Nanny (Adam's grandmother) this a.m. she said "I was gonna call you, I thought something was wrong cause you've haven't blogged since Thursday"! I laughed and told her that I had just....run out of things to say! Ha! Imagine her surprise and mine too....I always have something to say! :)While, I haven't thought of much to say...I'm always up for some good rambling(guess that's why I was a good teacher).
Do you know that it is ONLY 16 days until Thanksgiving? I better get my behind in gear if I'm gonna decorate for Christmas. Adam doesn't know this yet...he will when he reads this. But, I think I'm gonna start decorating the week before Thanksgiving(the inside of the house) because with 4 Christmas trees to put up, that's a heck of a lot of work for such a short amount of time.
Today, Anderson and I went to the Ft. Worth Zoo again.
I get embarrassed to tell ya'll that, because we go like every two weeks and I feel kind of freak-ish! But, A loves it and we have annual passes so it averages about $2.50 every time we go. It wasn't too hot today...76 it felt a little like Fall. But, we'd like it to be much, much cooler.
We saw the gorillas and I busted out laughing because when I took this picture of the gorilla on the other side of the filthy looking glass, he turned his head and put his hand over his eyes, as if to say " I hope no one sees me".
Anderson LOVES the white tigers, I think they are called Siberian?
Whatever, my brain is on animal name overload.
We fed the parakeets and A would feed them for just a second and then snatch the seed stick away from them and they would lose their balance and almost fall.
It was kinda funny, but then I'd have to step in their with that mom-ish lesson on why he shouldn't taunt the birds or anybody for that matter. And I start to feel a little like the adults on Charlie Brown sounded "waawaawaawaa" I wonder if that's how kids hear us?
Finally, we did some more stalking today of the older Ft. Worth neighborhoods. This is downtown Ft. Worth,not the neighborhood.
This one is called Mistletoe Heights and if I had to guess I would say these homes were built in around the 1920's maybe earlier??
Craftsman style houses, not really sure? But oh how you know I love these tree lined streets. 
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

2 comments:
Okay--it's time to get that camera date off. It's going back 2 years. Mom
Hey! Thanks for your message about the clothes!!! I am selling the boys clothes, but unfortunately, both my boys still wear 3T! Henderson is 2 1/2 also and Wilson is 4, but very small!!!! So sorry, but thanks for asking!!!! Love your blog!!!!
Post a Comment