BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Winter is Here!

Hello friends!

We haven't done too much today except for go to Target to get a few things. It's cold here, but the change is welcome with open arms. It was 46 when we got out at 11a.m.! I LOVE it!Anderson and I got out in the back yard and enjoyed it. Yes Mom, he was layered!

SwingingWacking trees with a stick. Do all little boys love to do this?Playing follow the leader with Annabelle. Who, by the way, was NOT thrilled about this exercise.Loving on the puppies. Who are really not puppies, but I've always called them that. Gus is 7 and Annabelle is 8...it makes me so sad to think about them growing older. :( They are so great with Anderson!Protesting to go swimming and not understanding why you can't go swimming when it's 46 outside. The weather felt so nice and cool that Annabelle and Gus decided to get some frisky play time in too!

1 comments:

Sue Hall said...

Just to repeat what the folks said at Prairie Lights-- he could be a baby model! Can you tell I'm prejudiced? By the way, he looks alot like you in your toddler pics!