Hello friends!
Anderson and I took a little jaunt over to Ft. Worth to go to the Kids Science Museum.
It's really a neat place to go, expensive, but neat nonetheless!
On the way over, there is such an awesome neighborhood called Arlington Heights. It REALLY reminds me of the movie Big. There are so many big beautiful streets that line the streets.
And the houses...OH the houses!
Which reminds me, have you looked at one of the blogs I'm reading called Hooked on Houses? She does a fabulous job with her pictures and showing houses. Especially cozy movie houses, which I LOVE!!
And off the subject, but is anybody else REALLY getting excited about Christmas yet? I am...at least decorating for Christmas. It's my most favorite time of the year. Also, this is our first Christmas in our new-ish house. When I lay down at night, I try to picture how we are gonna decorate the house and yard! Crazy...I know!
Finally, after all the slow driving and being creepy by taking pictures of people's homes, we arrived at the Science Museum. :)
Anderson had a BLAST! He played with the tornado tube(is that what it's called)? And thought that was the greatest thing ever! Hopefully, I have a little scientist on my hands! 
And did a little grocery shopping in the kids super market. 
Ha! I love that he can identity all of these veggies and will eat a lot of them too!
One year, when I was teaching seniors, I showed them the movie "Super Size Me"( I tied it into the chapter on corporations for Economics, if you were wondering) and hardly any of the kids in that movie could identify that many vegetables. But almost all of them could identify all of the fast food restaurants signs...ugh!
It's a whole lot cooler in DFW and we are oh so happy!! Our high is 61 today!! It makes this ole' girl happy too!
Hooray for cold weather!! Now, I've just got to get A to wear socks and shoes. I tried it this morning for the umpteenth time and he kicked and screamed...so he wore Crocs again. Oh well...can't win them all. But, I keep trying!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

1 comments:
Thanks so much for blogging. It really keeps me in touch and not quite so sad that you don't live next door. I love you, Mom.
Post a Comment