BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunny Days

Hello friends! It's been beautiful and sunny here all weekend and we've probably been outside 75% of the whole weekend! Delightful!
On Saturday, Adam, Anderson and I took a trip over to Ft. Worth Botanical Gardens. It was perfect weather for it too.
These botanical gardens are just HUGE. I've never seen anything like it before! I guess everybody else had the same idea, because it was really crowded. But we didn't mind, it was still really nice.
This is the biggest hydrangea I've ever seen!
Today, Anderson and I went over to story time again at the library. He just loves it and it's good socialization for him, since I don't have him in a Mother Morning Out kind of deal.
When we came back home, he has started saying "back yard" over and over again. That is where his swing set is and he could seriously LIVE out there. :) Can you tell how happy it makes him??!Even Gus and Annabelle were interested in playing in the tree house too.

And yes... Anderson INSISTED that I come in the "tunnel"(under the tree house) and play. :) It was a tight fit getting out though. Ha!

1 comments:

Sue Hall said...

To quote a nearby restaurant goer, Anderson could be a "baby model". I enjoy your blogging even if I don't alwys comment...so stop lamenting about your lack of readership and keep sharing. We love you. Nunna and Bop