BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hmmmmm...

Hello friends! I've been contemplating lately. I've been thinking about changing our kitchen, yet once again. It's really bugging me and I dunno why.
Remember that I love the show Parenthood? I LOVE their kitchen as in would LOVE for our kitchen to look like that. Watch this 30 second commercial on their kitchen. Don't ya just love it?
Okay..maybe I'm obsessed with that show..just maybe?

Or there is always the Father of the Bride kitchen...it's dreamy too!
And I LOVE this one too!Please don't get me wrong...I AM NOT wanting to spend millions of dollars for a re-do, just some new accessories along the way. A girl can dream, right?!

One trend I'm seeing in ALL the kitchens...a hanging pot rack. Okay, I need to get one of those!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

This reminds me of a farmhouse type kitchen...open and still cozy...it's my dream type too!! The kind with an island and hanging pots and lots of space to hang out while cooking! I'd love a big island one day with a finished thick wood top and stools to double use it as an eat-in kitchen table. My kitchen in our new house is about the size of a kitchen island, so that's not happening...please post pics of your kitchen redo!! :)