Hello friends! How would you like to win a FREE handmade outfit for a little one in your life?
Well you totally can! Here are the details:
1. The winner will receive an A-line dress for girls or a short-all for boys or shorts and a t-shirt for older boys. The outfit will be a solid outfit and you may have an initial or number on it.
2. Contest open to those people in the U.S. only(due to shipping costs;)
And this is ALL you have to do!
1.You comment in my comment box(don't worry, you can comment even if you don't have a blogger account, I opened up the comment section for anyone. You just make sure if you do it anonymously, that you tell me your name AND email address)
2. You can comment as MANY times as you like!
3. If you have a blogger account, click the button on the right side of the screen and follow me.
4. Finally and most importantly go to www.etsy.com and register with them. Then go to Angela's store on etsy and make her a favorites on your account. It's FREE and EASY to do!!
5. And if you want tell other people about Angela and her children's clothing business. :)
Good luck every one! The contest closes on Friday night at 7:00p.m.
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

34 comments:
Yay! I'm the first to comment! It probably won't be the only one today. Thanks!!
Okay, for my second comment I am going to ask where do I click on a button to follow you?
Ha! Ooops...sorry Tara! It's fixed!! :) Thanks for bringing that to my attention!
I want to win!! We love some cute clothes around here! I'll be back to comment later too!
I registered on Angela's Etsy page-such cute things on there!
The food in the picture below from the b'day party is making me hungry, esp. the chicken nuggets. Chick Fil A may be in our plans for the day now.
Hey! I found your blog through my sister's (Tara) blog. I love cute clothes! I added Angela's Etsy page...cute things!
Tanya Woodham
drwoodham@bellsouth.net
I love the outfit!
Sign me up!! You know I'm gonna need some cute baby girl clothes come June! ;o) And I'm totally lost about the Etsy thing, but I'm gonna try and figure it out, lol!
Oh, I also love you guys too (I hope sucking up helps!)
Baby Michael sure would look cute in his very own personalized outfit!
I added Angela to my favorites and I'm going to follow you but I think I already do that too! I'm really feeling 'stalkerish' now!
Ok, this is three in a row. You can delete both of my old blogs off of your blogroll. I think they are both titled These Are Days or something. I deleted that one and just use the one for the baby now, and I don't even do that regularly! I'm loving the outfit Anderson is wearing in your main blog pic now too!
Ok. I added her to etsy. Already a follower( I mean stalker LOL, You know I ready you every day) And I am commenting. Does that give me three,
Pick Me Elijah has a birthday coming up.
So what theme are we picking for next year's birthday. I need to plan ahead. LOL.
I'm commenting again. :)
AND again! :)
Pick me!
No Pick me! Sorry, That was my other personality saying that. LOL At least my kids think I have split personalities.
I'm back! And still hoping to win!!
oh my! I love Etsy! Hi Susannah! I hope you are doing wonderful! I have been following your blog and your family is so fun!
I did it! I added Angela's Etsy to my favorites in Etsy. But I am under Ben Moore, my husband's Etsy...I had to make it link to our home address...hoping to win and hoping you are doing good!
I'm BACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK. LOL
Those are super cute outfits....and I already hve some of Angela's handmade things. Hopefully I can add one of these outfits!
Checking in on Friday too!
Anybody else addicted to Etsy?
well.I can't wait to see who wins this thing.
Do you have any idea how long this takes to do on a cell phone? Forever if you are not a texter.
Back for my Friday comment for a sweet new outfit for my Hayesie Daisy!! Pick me!!
I think my little man would look so cute in on like Anderson had on for his birthday. That is just the cutest thing ever. Pick me.
Well here is my Friday evening comment. Michael doesn't have any clothes with his name on it...yet.
Ok one last ditch effort to win an adorable outfit for Elijah.
I added Angela to my favorites yesterday and commented on your todays post. I really need this outfit!
Ok I am having to watch Yo Gabba Gabba to distract Aaden from the computer so that I can comment again. I am possibly the only one going through physical pain for this outfit!
Post a Comment