Hello friends! We are having a great day today! It's overcast but not raining, so we're good. Yesterday, I gave Anderson a lollipop that was shaped like a cow and again when he bit the cows ear off..a meltdown occurred. Ha! But when he was finished with the lollipop I swear he looked like he had a 5 o'clock shadow and needed to shave! 
And this morning when I was getting ready. Anderson REALLY wanted to watch The Tigger Movie. I couldn't figure out how to get the DVD to work. But you know who is pretty smart
Yep...that is the DVD cover to the movie and it's in the VCR(yes, we're probably the last people on the Earth to have a vcr...but I really like the vcr) I think that Anderson was thinking "geez lady...sometimes ya gotta matters into your own hands"!
Today is the last day to sign up for Angela's giveaway of a handmade children's outfit. Sign up here!!!!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

1 comments:
I really want to win!!!! I think I am the only who was able to see the outfit in person....
Post a Comment