BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick or Treat Fishy


I know, I know...you're zoo and aquariumed out by me, but I can't help it, Anderson LOVES animals and fish! And Dallas has a great aquarium.

We started off by driving down to downtown Dallas, which is so neat! HUGE, but neat!
And we visited with the alligators(excuse me, crocodiles..I guess that the technical name but we call them all alligators)Ha! The alligator was RIGHT THERE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GLASS, Anderson LOVED it...ME not so much! Ugh!
They have this COOL tunnel that you can walk thorough and see the sharks and fish. Anderson is MESMERIZED every time! On a side note, the last time, Mom and I took Anderson to the aquarium these people where in the shark tunnel taking a pic with flat Stanley, who is essentially a cut out boy...I have never heard of this flat Stanley, have you?Anderson LOVES the manatees and kept saying "beach" cause I told him that's where they live...and I know they don't live in salt water, but we'll just go with that cause it's too hard to explain the difference between salt and fresh! :)

On a positive note, we found a GREAT pediatrician, who I really like and she is female and that I really like. I know that men are great pediatricians, they just aren't mommas. Are ya with me on that one?


I have no idea what this building is..only that it is made out of glass and my mother is obsessed with finding out what it is...so mom, here is what it is
We're going trick or treating tomorrow night and Anderson has perfected his ghost noises..."ooooooooo" he is intrigued with the ghosts!

Have fun!

3 comments:

mdmccord said...

He can't help but be smart and good looking he looks just like his Pappy(MIKE) and his Daddy. It may be debateable where he got the smart part.

The Griffins said...

You have never read FLAT Stanley...we read it when I taught first grade...Teachers sometimes do this project where they have to take Flat Stanley on a trip...or dress him..hahaha.

The pics are great!!!!

Angela said...

Dallas looks like so much fun!!!