Today it was a whooping 54 degrees for our high!! We truly enjoyed this nice change of temperature. We had a great day just hanging around, and I didn't even take a shower. That, I classify as a pretty nice day!
Anderson LOVES to go outside and is so super happy when he is outside, but when you bring him inside, he pitches a fit and says "bye" like you are torturing him. It's pretty hilarious because he will go to the door and say "bees" which means please! How can you tell him no(most of the time)? It really rained this morning and so we had puddles all over the place, and of course
Anderson found a stick and was digging in the mud with it. And finally got mud in his mouth, ewww yuck! See the mud on his face...nice!
Check out Anderson's new kicks, we got him some little Converse shoes that match his daddy's!
We have a little balcony but had no furniture on it and that bothers me. So we went in search of furniture and finally found some. It is considered "out of season" now and was on MAJOR SALE!!

Two quick questions for you guys:
1. What do/did you feed your kiddos for lunch? I know Anderson is so tired of turkey and mac and cheese or spaghetti o's and grapes. ICK!
2. What type of church do you go to and why do you like it? We are going to start church hunting this weekend and need some opinions on different religions.
Happy Fall!!

3 comments:
That sweet boy..."bees". I love the converses! EK has a pink pair. Love the patio furniture too!
Question #1: yogurt, they have kids portion green beans, carrots, corn in plastic cups, fruit cups, boiled eggs, string cheese, turkey/ham wraps, grilled cheese, canned soup. Many times, I would feed EK whatever we had left over from dinner. She started eating salsa at about 12 months.
Question #2: We go to Westminster Presbyterian. It is "Presbyterian Church of America" not "Presbyterian Church USA". PCA is typically more conservative than PCUSA. We grew up baptist and went to a nondenominational church in college. In B'ham we joined a PCA church. The doctrine is really sound...they use reformed doctrine. We have grown in the word immensely from our time at Westminster.
Hope this helps!!!
Great Value vegetable cups is great for Elijah. He also loves the little cups of fruits. He loves the individual wrapped cheeses. But you know Elijah will eat just about anything.
As for number two. We associate our self with Baptist but our current church is non-denominational. I LOVE our church. It is a modern church that sings more praise and worship and not baptist hymns. That is a big one for me. I REALLY miss you guys. Elijah would have loved to go to the pumpkin patch with Anderson.
We were thinking of naming our baby Anderson, but I'm scared that people will shorten it to Andy. Do they do that to your son?
We are Mormon...born and raised. I love our church because it's not just a Sunday commitment, but more of a way of life. We are very family and service oriented. We also believe that families are forever...not just here on Earth. Visit www.lds.org if you have any questions or email me at Sara8409@aol.com. I'd be happy to answer any questions.
Post a Comment