Sometimes, I miss this place so much
I like Grand Prairie, I really do. Sometimes I just want our old house back. Enough of that!
Today we got a special delivery just for Mr. Anderson! It was his new jungle bedspread that goes on his big boy bed!
I LOVE it and he does too! He also loves to jump on his new bed, which we are trying to learn is a "no-no"! -Ha! 
It only cost $40.00 off of ebay! I'm having this lady paint Anderson some lions, zebras, monkeys and giraffes. I found her off of Kelly's Korner!
Gus wonders what happened, "how did I get kicked off of Anderson's new bed"?!!
Anderson is 18 months today!!! Where did the time go?
Tomorrow is Friday folks! :)
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

1 comments:
Yay....you met some friends:). I love the new big boy bedspread....too cute. I think it is perfectly fine that Anderson likes jumping on the bed:). Just so he won't feel left out, tell Gus I said hi and that I miss him. Thanks for keeping us updated. I love y'all.
Post a Comment