BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, October 16, 2009

She's leaving on that midnight plane to Georgia




Actually, she left this morning for Alabama and I am SO sad! My mom has been here for the last week and Anderson and I took her to hop a plane back to Dothan.

My mom validates me. Do you know what I mean by that? She makes me feel like a good mom, values my opinion as a mom and makes me feel loved unconditionally!

Before she left this a.m. we had a great time the last two days hanging out, going to the Texas Aquarium and to the mall to ride the carousel. Which, nunna let Anderson ride over and over again, because he kept saying "ride"!

Come back soon, we miss you already!

Even Annabelle and Gus miss you already, they're hungry again!Ha!

3 comments:

Amy Kennedy said...

Looks like y'all had a great time and I'm sure your sweet mom will be making lots of trips to Dallas in the future! But I know it is hard to be away from famiy. Looks like y'all are taking good advantage of all the fun sites!

Lauren said...

Love all of Anderson's Jon Jon's! :) So cute!

...And my sister lives in Dothan! Her husband is in the military.

Angela said...

You and your mom are two peas in a pod!