Hello friends! The weather here was rainy on Wednesday and a cold front moved in! We are in the upper fifties today! Last night, we bundled up and had dinner with my cousin Meghan and her fiance Matt! They are a lot of fun! She works as a speech therapist at Children's Hospital in Dallas and he is a pediatric resident there as well. They are getting married after Thanksgiving in New Orleans, how fun!
Anderson was having a fit as soon as we sat down in the restaurant, but when his food got there, he was PERFECT! Here were his french fries, how adorable!
It feels so nice to have family here living near us, it feels like home!
************************************************************
Today, Anderson and I took Annabelle and Gus(who have been feeling quite neglected) here:
They had the BEST TIME!!
Anderson did too! I think he loves playing at Central Bark better than they do! Ha! 
He loved climbing up on the rocks (don't worry, I was right there)
Pointing out the doggie poo poo station(gross)
And throwing the ball to Gus, who obliged him by quickly chasing after it!
And, no, we didn't forget to...
Hope you have a great weekend! Roll Tide beat those Volunteers!! :)
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

2 comments:
You are doing a great job venturing out and finding places. I hope you are enjoying your new full time job. Sounds like you are doing a super job!
Those french fries are cute! I think they sell them in the grocery store either individualliy or in those kids cuisine microwave dinners.
It looks like y'all are having so much fun!
Post a Comment