BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, March 30, 2009

Where the wild things are










My best friend from high school, Shelley and her husband Nicky were celebrating their 11th anniversary this weekend. We were delighted when they decided to come to Montgomery with their two PRECIOUS little girls to spend time with us at the zoo! We had a fabulous time with them Saturday! It was supposed to be "storming" as Rich Thomas our weather man warned. It sprinkled on us 1 time and there was hardly anybody at the zoo except for us and 5 other people. Can you believe that??!!!








We felt like we had rented the whole zoo out for ourselves, what fun we had! We saw many animals and Anderson LOVED the animals, he really got excited about the giraffes and the monkeys. This young man was also thrilled with the python! I on the other hand was not. Oh well, if I'm gonna be a boys momma I've got to quit saying "ewwww yucky snakes"! But secretly I still think they are yucky!





Here are Adam and Anderson standing by the bison, I call them buffalo, what the heck is the difference anyways?? Do you know?



We had such a fun day and can't wait to take Anderson back!






-------------------------------------
For Becky, Can you believe that I didn't take a single pic of Shelley, silly me! ? Her girls are Katelyn 6 and Madelyn 3.

5 comments:

Becky said...

ummmm...for those of us who KNOW shelley and haven't seen her in 13 years, you need to include a pic of her and tell us the names of her girls! and i can't believe she has a red head. i'm so jealous i couldn't be there to see yall!!

Angela said...

I call Bison "Buffalo" too! Maybe Buffalo are from the US and BIson are from Africa. Hmmmm.....

Susannah said...

Ok Beck! Here's a picture of Shelley! We had fun!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I wish we could have been there! We love the zoo. Hope Shelley is doing well. She is precious!

Becky said...

katelyn (spelled the same way) was on our list for girls names. we all think so much alike.