Please stop growing so fast, Mr. Anderson! Yesterday, you were 11 months old and next month... I don't even want to think that our little baby, will be a big one year old! This month, you have started wanting to walk everywhere (walk with us holding your hands). You are not satisfied if we carry you too much. You are a big boy and refer to the dogs as "tut" who knows about that one?!!You have gotten 3 new teeth this month alone! 7 in all! You LOVE music and you hum with us when we sing! What a blessing you are to your momma and daddy!
Anderson you are the greatest joy in our lives and we love you VERY much!
Your Momma

2 comments:
Susannah,
I love your blog!! Anderson is sooo cute:) I wonder if he is trying to say "Gus" when he sees a dog....who knows?? Thanks for keeping us updated.
Time goes by too fast...he's adorable!!
Post a Comment