2,190 days...that is the equivalent of 6 wonderful years of marriage that I have spent with my husband! On the day that I married him in 2003, there were several things that went wrong before our wedding ceremony. My sister, Jana's dress wouldn't fit, Adam's friend Jason passed out during the Lord's Prayer, and my daddy broke his foot and had to limp down the aisle while he escorted me. But, I married my best friend, the LOVE of my life and my other half. These are all cliques, but they are all true. I would be LOST without Adam, he is the person that makes me sane, he is the person who I can tell anything to and he STILL loves me, and he is my heart and soul. He is the best friend, husband and father to Anderson that I could ask for! I LOVE you!
Here's to 60 more years of marriage!


3 comments:
Awww! Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great time to celebrate this weekend!
Happy Anniversary to you both!!
Congrats to both of you! Hope you had a wonderful anniversary weekend, especially with little man to help you celebrate!
Post a Comment