BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Week in Review

Our young man went to the doctor today. He ran a fever of 102 Sunday night and hasn't eaten well this whole week. Yesterday, he woke up very conjested and coughing and threw up today at Mrs. Sherri's house twice! She she brought him to the high school to drop him off, he had on nothing but a diaper and his fleece jacket!! He had thrown up on his clothes and she changed him and threw up again and she had nothing so....one of the secretaries in the office gave us a Prattville Tennis shirt and that's what he wore to the doctor.

I was so embarrased, I just knew at any minute DHR would come and pick me up for his attire... I kept explaining it over and over to everyone I saw.

On American Idol who do you like? I LOVE Adam Lambert, I think he's the best one! Who do you like?



Mrs. Sherri and I went to a children's consignment sale yesterday and I got Anderson this:

HE LOVES IT!!


Here is Anderson with his Poppy (my daddy)
Hope you have a fabulous Friday the 13th!!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

I hope Anderson is feeling better!

I love Danny and Lil. Don't like Adam...I heard there were pics going around with him kissing guys. Gross!!!

Susannah said...

What!?? That is weird!!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I sure hope Anderson feels better soon. That fun new toy should cheer him right up!

And I love Danny Gokey AND Adam. they are both GREAT!! there are a lot of good ones this year.

And when you we find out about the bar? I'm excited!!

Susannah said...

April 24th!!!