Gus and Annabelle enjoying "their walk"You know that song "Big red car" by the Wiggles? Anderson adores the Wiggles and we sing along every time that song is on! I laugh every time I see him in this car that Ms. Sherri bought him, because it reminds me so much of that song! Oh! How he loves his big red car!
Since I have a husband who is at home again(yipppeee skippeee) we have been taking afternoon walks with Anderson, Annabelle and Gus(our beagles). These walks are SOOOO delightful! Spring is one of my favorite times of the year, the weather is beautiful, not too hot, not too cold. The leaves on the trees are just coming back . They are beautiful and green, and flowers are beginning to bloom again.

Guess what! We have a young man who will soon have 7, yes you read correctly 7 teeth! Although he acts like he is absolutely gagging on regular table food and will throw up periodically. He has been an ill pot at night. Waking at various times, and staying up. You know what though...I wouldn't have it any other way, he's healthy and happy and that in itself is such a blessing!!!


Hope you have a great spring weekend!

1 comments:
Fun times! So glad you have your hubs back. I know that makes a big difference!
OH! Spending the night at Rampart meets Burbank tonight! Need anything at home? I can drop off in Mtgy, if needed! :)
Post a Comment