BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rock Around the Clock and a Santa Suit

We definately were singing the song by Bill Hayley and the Comets 'Rock Around the Clock' at 10p.m., 1 a.m., 4 a.m. and 7 a.m. not joyfully mind you. Anderson decided that he really didn't feel like sleeping lastnight. He has always slept through the night since 3 months old. He has a new toofie(as I call it) coming in. It has made him so ill and I hope that is the only reason he didn't sleep lastnight. I really forgot what it was like to not sleep at least 6 hours straight! Wow, I'm sleepy...

On a holiday note, Anderson went to see Santa yesterday (early I know, but his Santa outfit was 3-6 months) so we had to go early because it wouldn't fit later. Anderson really liked Santa, he wasn't scared, he just looked at Santa with adoring eyes. Santa was surprised that Anderson would sit with him and not scream. He was a perfect angel. The funniest thing was that Anderson's santa suit was a little snug (one too many cookies and milk-just kidding...it's hard just getting him to eat sweet peas and carrots) so his sweet little tummy showed and he had on santa capri pants rather than long ones.

We are getting ready for Christmas around here, haven't put up our decoratins yet, just thinking about it.

0 comments: