BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just call me Crafty Susie

I'm super excited with my new domestic project for Anderson! I went to Hobby Lobby and got some ribbon, hot glue and a onesie and ta-da! The Christmas onesie! I feel so crafty...wonder what I'll do next, maybe make Anderson an outfit...haha, we'll see. :)

Adam liked it, and said I could even do one of his white t-shirts and maybe add some glitter. I told him he can laugh when we are millionaires one day, due to my designs. It kinda looks a little girlie, maybe I can make it more boyish with some red pants.

Adam, Anderson and I visited Santuck today. If you don't know what Santuck is, you're missing out. It is a HUGE flea market/yard sale in Central Alabama(outside Wetumpka) every month. We got an outfit for Anderson which is absolutely adorable! It only cost $18!! Yay us! We had a great time! Keep in mind I did not make this, wish I could though!

1 comments:

becky said...

will you be in dothan the day after thanksgiving? some of the girls are gonna go to lunch on that friday if you are interested. just email me and let me know.