BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, November 22, 2008

7 months old today!


7th Months Old!


Our big boy is 7 months old today! It doesn't seem like you have been with us only 7 months, it feels like you were always apart of us. I can hardly remember our lives without you. We were definitely blessed by God when he gave us you raise.
This month, you have gotten your first tooth ( I would post a picture, but you won't let me see it-much) you are also "trying" to sit up(no, still not yet by himself), you just noticed Annabelle and Gus and think they are HILARIOUS! You can move your walker pretty well on the carpet and great on the floors. You are developing a little temper(like your momma) and rare back when you don't want to do something.
You are about to celebrate your first Thanksgiving and Christmas and we can't wait for you to experience it!


I love you so much my sweet love,
Your momma




0 comments: