Our big boy went to the doctor today for his 7 month check up. He will be exactly 7 months on the 22 of November. Here are his statistics: weight 17lbs, 5 oz. (50%) Did I mention YIPEEEEE!!! We've always been in the 25% for weight, our child has never liked to eat much. Height is 27 and half inches,(90%) BIG Tall boy! :)
I can't believe that he is getting SOOOO big! Thank goodness!
Next week, Anderson and I are off of work (well Anderson doesn't work, but I do) and we are going to play and put up Christmas decorations. Can't wait!!! We'll see what he does with all of the ornaments and Christmas decorations, we have a ton. Everybody in our house has a Christmas tree, I have a nutcracker tree, Adam has a Bama tree, Annabelle and Gus have a dog tree, we have a travel tree, and now I am starting Anderson on a train tree. I want to eventually buy a train that goes around his tree.
What are everyone's plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas, are you going home to where you're from or staying put-what?
Hope you have a great week!


3 comments:
so how big are these trees?? does it look like a forrest in your house?
Only 6 footers, the travel tree is a 4ft. one. Hehe:)
I got to Dothan late last night and will be here through next weekend! Loving all the tree ideas! I'd have one in every room if I had the time and money! What are you guys doing for Turkey Day?
Post a Comment