Anderson has been having trouble sleeping lately. He has been having trouble sleeping during his daytime naps, he used to sleep 3 hrs in the a.m. and 1-2 in the afternoon, and go to bed at 7:30p.m. He still goes to bed on time, but he wakes up alot, which he hasn't done since he was 2 months old! Lastnight, he woke up at 1a.m., 2:20, and 4:30a.m. I'm just not sure what I can do to get him to sleep again. I so need to be getting ready and packing up to go to Dothan, but I don't care, Anderson is napping(for now) and all I want him to do is sleep. What do you all think this could be?
We will be arriving in Dothan around 6:30 p.m. tonight, I can't wait to see our family! They are always so sweet and helping, but don't overstep their boundaries(well most of the time). I'm hoping to get to see some of my old friend from high school on Friday at the Mexican Connection at 11:30, so if you're reading this and didn't get the memo, you did now, so come! :)
I'll post Turkey Day pictures when we arrive back in Montgomery. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

1 comments:
did you say anything about him teething? if he is or has been, maybe have his ears checked because teething and ear infections can go hand in hand. just a warning.
and you may start putting him down for naps 10-15 minutes earlier for a few days and see if that will reset his clock.
AC is having a terrible time sleeping away from home. i fought with her until 1 this morning b/c of overtired and teeth.
Post a Comment