BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, December 13, 2008

YAY I've been tagged!

Yay! I've been tagged by my friend Becky! So here are 29 things about me...

8 TV shows I watch:
1. Kath and Kim
2. ER
3.The Office
4. House Hunters(I could watch this forever and ever)
5. Designed to Sell
6. Little People (when I remember)
7. Jon and Kate +Eight (again...when I remember)
8. Noggin, because Anderson LOVES it already (he loves Moose A. Moose's voice- he watches intensely)

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Anything Mexican- Epcot has the best, in the country of Mexico, OMG, it's good!
3. The Best Italian Place- in Gatlinburg, their garlic rolls are brought to you sitting in olive oil and cheese ohhhhhh.....
4. Chick-fil-A (I could eat this every day...in fact we eat if every Sat. )
5. Panera Bread
6. Chinese food (anything)
7. Steak and Shake( I miss ours)
8. Carrabba's

8 Things that happened this week:
1. Went to work everyday YAY me!!This is very hard for me...:)
2. Anderson woke up during the night, twice!
3. My momma came up
4. My Sil, Kelly, found out she was having a boy!
5. Anderson discovered the Christmas tree
6. It rained and rained and rained
7. Adam found out he has to take bar classes for 6 weeks Mon-Fri, 6p.m.-10p.m, and 3 Sat. and 1 Sun. YUCK!!!
8. Anderson started sitting up all by himself this Sunday!

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Anderson having a cousin
2. Moving somewhere besides Montgomery-ugh
3. Adam getting a job pertaining to his degree
4. Anderson growing up(but not too fast) and us being able to be good friends
5. Becoming a SAHM!!!!!!!!!
6. Heaven
7. Having another baby(but again, not too soon!)
8. Anderson's first Christmas-WOW, I'm excited!

8 Things I wish for/pray for:
1. Anderson to live until he's 90 and have a wonderful life and be a wonderful person
2. For Adam and me to live until 90 and have a wonderful marriage until that day
3. For God to give us the wisdom and know how to raise Anderson to believe in him and be a great adult.
4. For us to be a close family
5. For my Sil to have a happy, healthy baby
6. To be a SAHM
7. Adam to pass the bar, on the first try
8. For our families to be happy and safe

8 people I tag:
1. My momma
2. Hillary Ivey
3. Candice
4. Laura
5.Angela
6.Tara
7. Hillary Dunham
8. Carrie

0 comments: