BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 5, 2008

Anderson's Teeth

Anderson has 1 tooth on the bottom (in the front) that is all the way up and another one that has broken through the gum and is up and coming. I couldn't get a picture, he hates when I try to look at his teeth. He purses his lips so tight that his little mouth turns white.

Adam, Anderson and I might never leave town ever again! We thought Anderson's new convertible, big boy car seat would do the trick with the crying in the car. Now, we know it didn't. He doesn't cry on the way to or from Prattville each and every day. But on our way to Eastchase tonight, he began squalling until Adam tickled his feet. I wonder how long this will last. That's fine with me about never leaving town again, I love staying home in Montgomery anyway!

I am in the process of getting up Christmas. We have all of our trees up except for the dog tree and that is going up tomorrow. I will post pics with Anderson sitting (for the most part, but only for a short time period) in front of our different trees.

I am exhausted and ready to go to bed, boy, work sure takes it out of you. I'm ready to be D-O-N-E!!!

Good night all!

3 comments:

CLS said...

Can't wait to see pictures of all the trees! Sam would croak if we had more than one right now! Hope you guys have a great weekend!

becky said...

how is he sleeping?

Susannah said...

Oh...it's much better, all night. I guess it was just that tooth bothering him