BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, December 6, 2008

More Christmas City...

Yes, there is more...;)
Here is the front of our house

Here is our nutcracker tree and travel tree. Our nutcracker tree has been a work in progress. My mom started it for me when I was just 12. My, it has grown... The second tree(the smaller of the two) is our travel tree, we buy an ornament from every city we go to. Boy, we have alot now!

Here is our nutcracker collection. Some of these nutcrackers are from Germany, I LOVE nutcrackers!

I was taking a picture of Anderson and Gus decided to get in the picture, I think he is a picture hog;)And Anderson's favorite thing now is cups

3 comments:

becky said...

you can do more than 5 pics per post. you have to do 5, let them upload, then you can go back and do more. it will only upload 5 at a time. moving them around is a pain, though!

i'd die if i had to put up that much stuff. it looks great and anderson is getting so big!!

Susannah said...

Thanks girl, yea, I almost died looking at all those boxes out of the attic!!! Anderson is so big. I can't believe it! Time is flying!;)

Angela said...

I love the decorations! I think we may have the same clock. The one on your mantel looks almost exactly like the one on our piano. You can see half of it in my "Non blog worthy..." blog. It came from Seth's grandparents so it is pretty old.