BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm an addict

I have become increasingly more and more involved in some activities...what you ask? Ebay, I have started selling purses and wallets that I no longer have any use for. Now, when Anderson hits the bed, I rush to the computer to read everyone's blog and then quickly sign into ebay like a CRAZY person. I have even thought about going to garage sales and relisting the items on ebay for a second career, that will hopefully make enough money for my wonderful husband to say I don't need to work ;)

On a wonderful note, Anderson will be turning six months on this upcoming Wednesday. I'm even more in love than I have ever been!

2 comments:

CLS said...

I'm so glad you are blogging! It's addicting too! I think I'm going to start selling stuff on Ebay too so we can both be addicted!

becky said...

oooooh my! both moms. not is my house!! and i wish i had known that was a love for you. i just gave a lot away to the salvation army b/c i didn't want to deal with selling them!!