BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Half Year Birthday My Love



Anderson,

On April 22, 2008 at 8:39p.m. you were born into this world. You were delivered by c-section because your heart rate slowed. They whisked you away into NICU and mommie didn't get to see you until the next morning. I had no clue how much I would love you! Not one clue. You have brought me and your daddy so much joy into this life that we never knew was possible. Now, I cannot imagine my life without you. I was meant to be your mommie! Thank you so much for the BEST six months of my life! I can't wait to see you grow up and see what you'll become...I know it will be great!



I love you, my love!

Your Momma



1 comments:

Angela said...

I can't believe he is 6 months old!!!!