BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 10, 2008

Finally...it's Friday

I soooo love Fridays!! There are one of the best days of the week, except for Saturday. And oh how I love fall and getting ready for the upcoming holidays. We will be getting out fall decorations tomorrow.

Anderson is growing so big and I'm so happy about that because he was a month early and was in NICU. Anderson is still sleeping in his bassinet in the pack and play, and after examination, we figured out he was over the weight limit. I just COULDN"T bear the thought of him going to his room yet, probably every, (I know what you're thinking, this is a crazy mother) and yes, I am!! So, in the meantime between now and probably 14 he will sleep in his pack and play in the floor where we dropped the mattress from the bassinet.

We FINALLY got Anderson eating with a spoon twice a day(rice ceral),but he still makes a terrible little face. Eating with a spoon is HARD!!

Can't wait to just hang out with my boys tomorrow and be lazy, I probably won't even get a bath, but it's o.k. cause it's the weekend!:)

2 comments:

becky said...

ok, on the main blogger page you should see a button you can click that says customize. from there, go to "layout". from there, click on "gadgets". you will see one that is to list blogs. it is pretty self explanitory from there.

Lisa said...

Hey! It's Lisa Poole. Your little boy is so cute!