Hello friends!
Anderson and I were looking for something to do today since he was sick with a stomach virus yesterday. It is really cloudy, cool and raining a bit, so the zoo was out. Then I remembered we hadn't been to Cabela's in a while so...off we went! I told A to smile and he said "cheese" like alright already, let's get this thing done! :)
Cabela's is awesome, for more than one reason. It has neat clothes for outdoor wear AND it has A LOT of FREE animal displays to look at and a HUGE aquarium with freshwater fish.
I kinda think Anderson is starting to wonder why the animals are NOT moving.
I don't even want to think about telling him about that yet...I think I'll save that one for his DaDa! ;)
Like I have told you many times before, this kiddo LOVES animals more than anything in this world! I hope he turns out to be a veterinarian. He got up here by the moose himself and said "cheese".
***************************************
In other news, his birthday is less than a month away and I am really kind of sad about him turning 3. He and I were talking about it in the car today and I said "Anderson, I'm gonna be sad when you turn 3, b/c you are not a baby anymore" and he told me "Momma, don't be sad at my birthday"!! Ha! Sweet big boy!
Adam and I are pulling out hair out trying to figure out what to give him for his birthday. Any suggestions? Obviously, you know the boy loves animals...
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Rainy Tuesday
Posted by Susannah at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
A swingset or a slide for the backyard, if you don't already have one. Do you guys have tractor supply out there? They have a cute set of miniature animals there. T-ball set? Umm....I have no idea what 3 year olds like!
Post a Comment