Hello friends!
I choose the title 8 days a week for the blog because Anderson could literally go to the zoo 8 days a week if we would let him.
It's his happy place. He loves it and I love when he's happy! And I really love THIS song too! Are you singing the song too? Good, me too!
I am loving March thus far! We are seeing budding trees and flowers appearing, I LOVE it!
Can you name this animal?
Anderson LOVES "Sassy" and she's a sweet girl too, she lets him do lots of petting.
See her budding little baby horns on top of her head, she's a longhorn steer calf.
I was surprised, I thought only boys were longhorns. Guess, I can't be considered a Texan(that's okay, I'll always be an Alabamian;)
Hope you are having a nice sunny day too! P.S. The animal is a meerkat!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
8 days a week...
Posted by Susannah at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment