BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Last Weekend

Hello friends!

Last weekend, Adam's parents were here with us and we had a great time! We walked around downtown Ft. Worth(Sundance Square) and had lunch.

I LOVE the architecture in this city. Isn't this the coolest sign? Sadly, it was a bar, not a shoe store for kids...I was bummed.

We headed down to the Historic Stockyards. They had a free petting zoo and free pony rides-SCORE! Two of Anderson's favorite things! We even found where the keep the steers, when they are not doing the cattle drive down the street. We got up nice and close, which is how I got this picture.
But, later spotted a sign that said "Danger, do not come within 20 feet of the fence" YIKES- I see why!! Just look at those horns!! This was "Freckles" Gami and Pappy bought Anderson his 312th(yes, I just counted all of his little animals) and he has been playing with and posing it every since! There is not a time, when he doesn't have animals in his hands!! ;) He Loves them so much.

On Saturday, I got Ms. Tami to garage sales with A and me. I really think she liked it, she bought a couple of things too.

Then when we came home, the kids across the street were playing in the sprinkler(yes, it was 86 degrees)and so we HAD to go play! ;)We had a fun weekend, thanks Gami and Pappy for letting us get away for our anniversary to the Improv Comedy Club for a little date! It was just what we needed.

1 comments:

Sue Hall said...

How about lining the animals up one day so I can see what A doesn't hage.