BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, December 17, 2010

If you just believe

Hello friends!

Can I just tell you how wonderful the Polar Express was? It was really cool and felt authentic. Anderson really thought we were going to the North Pole. I even cried when the Josh Groban song came on "If you just believe". So sappy, I know! I don't know what's wrong with me. But, I remember thinking "I love our little family so much"!!Too bad Santa only breezed through and we couldn't get a good picture of him(he was practically running though our train car;) But, it made A so happy to see him and that was all we cared about. Mrs. Claus on the other hand happily agreed to a picture. Anderson was being so SHY and was closing his eyes!!But the REAL show stopper was.....the $5 petting zoo across the street! Anderson spotted it(well I pointed it out, but who's counting). The whole time we were waiting on the train to get there, he kept begging to go see the animals. Ha!That was definitely the crowning jewel on a wonderful night!

Santa, we believe!!!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

OMGoodness! I am SOOOOOO JEALOUS! This looks like so much fun! I am so glad you guys had a good time. The photos are great! They will make a wonderful scrapbooking page. What a nice looking family!

Thanks for the tip. I don't know where Cullman is, but I will google it NOW!

By the way, drop by my blog and see the 2nd post down.