Hello friends!
It's only 9 days until Christmas and I'm excited! Last year at this time, I felt like we were having Christmas all alone in a new and foreign place.Now, I feel like we are having Christmas at home. What a difference a year can make!
Some random facts for your near Christmas, Thursday:
1. I'm about to go POSTAL on Vistaprint! I ordered our Christmas cards on December 3 and they are sitting at a FedEx(according to the tracking number) and have been since December 9!!!
2. Like I said yesterday, we are going here on Friday night for Anderson to ride the Polar Express with Santa! I am so excited for us to take him in his Christmas jammies and to see Santa! If you are in Alabama/Florida, my sister in law and bil took their little boy to Cullman to ride the Polar Express there.
3. Saturday, we are taking A to ride a night carriage ride through North Park a RITZY neighborhood in Dallas. We are supposed to be going right by George W. Bush's house. Maybe I'll knock on the door and ask to use the bathroom....yea right!
4. A Charlie Brown Christmas comes on tonight on CBS--Woo-Hoo!!!
Thankful Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft
3 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment