BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, December 23, 2010

2 days until Christmas!

Hello friends!

We have been cleaning today. This picture makes me LAUGH! I have never seen a child run to clean the toilet. But when Anderson saw me with the scrub brush out, he just got giddy. :)Wanted to share with you this beautiful Christmas light show/ house in Utah...Click HERE to watch it. Anderson wants me to dance when we hear this song. It was his favorite song as a little baby. The ONLY thing that could quiet his crying. He loves The Chordettes!

Tomorrow night, we will go to the Christmas Eve service at church. It's always beautiful and interesting with A sitting with us. Last year, he saw the little lamb on the stained glass window and kept baa-ing...

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Sue Hall said...

Wish we could be there to see him open his 4th Christmas this year!

Lisa said...

Too cute. At 15 months Aiden likes to clean the toilet also. Think he saw the girl that cleans my house do it and now he thinks he is a big boy if he tries it. He also climbed on top of my kitchen table in 2.0 seconds the other night. I never dreamed last Christmas when he was 3 months old that I would be keeping him out of toilets and off tables in just one year. Who knew they would grow up so fast? Hope your A has a wonderful time opening his presents. He is the cutest kid! Love you. Merry Christmas!

The Griffins said...

hehehehe. funny. I love your XMAS tree.....I remember my springy horsey too.